Saturday, 14 September 2013

Plan

Throughout the entire process of the english project, I plan to work as efficiently as I can and even work hard for the group. I will follow my plan so that I can be as organised as possible.
        1) Since I am assigned the role of 'the littleluns', I plan to analyse their character throughout the entire book. I shall study each chapter, especially the last few ones in order to get a full in-sight of them. I plan to learn the smaller children thoroughly so that it will become easier for me in the later stages of the project. This will also help me develop he characters further in the audio-book

        2) Since I have another role in this project, which is to find the backtracks etc. I will also have to try and find time to start researching on which soundtrack or backtrack would suit the audiobook the best. I would also have to work on the technical part of the work which is to try and find out how to convert it so that my group could use it in the audio-book.

        3) While analysing the 'littleluns' from the book, I will take down notes, which I could use to help the group to make a script. These notes can also help me develop the characters more throughout the audio book.
       4) Since my group might not include the characters of the littleluns in the audio-book, I have been assigned the role to be the technical person. However I will continue to finish reading the book and analysing the littleluns in the book as a backup if my group decides to include them in the audio-book.

Technical Part
For the technical part of the project, which I have been assigned to look after, I will have to record and do all the editing of the audio book and make sure that it is embedded on the wiki before the deadline. For this I will start planning tasks that will help me be more organised so that I do not have to rush with things.
1) Firstly I will make a project under iMovie so that I will not have to waste time making one when the time comes to record.
2) I will create a folder on my computer so that I can store any files that I use in the video. This will add to my organisation and help me make the audio book faster.
3) I will work everyday, researching and finding images that will suit the audio book so that the audience will not get bored just listening to us talk.
4) I will try and find a way to record our voices through a professional microphone instead of the built-in ones in the computer. This would improve the sound quality of our audio-book drastically.


No comments:

Post a Comment